Sad story from Wales.

Australia has had it’s share of hospital horror stories recently, but the death of 5 year old Mason Jones was easily on a par with ours. Despite frantic efforts by his parents to get doctors to take his infection with eColi seriously he was three times refused a house call and was in fact sent home from hospital twice… once after having been given *ibuprofen* a known stomach irritant.

Sadly even though he was eventually admitted to hospital and underwent two operation, Mason died. Hospital authorities have apologised, but this is small consolation to his parents whose cries for help were ignored.

What else were they to do? 😦

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s