Sorry this will have to wait a few more days. I’ve been having ongoing issues with the company I registered the domains with and I’m now trying to get them shifted to a new registrar (Jumba). Until that’s done there’s no point me trying to set the site up because I won’t be able to access it myself.
It *should* be sorted by next week so by the end of next week is the target date for sending the things ‘live’.
Well you can’t say I don’t keep the optimism up! 🙂